Saturday, June 25, 2011

Here we go...

So, I officially have the worst luck with blogs. Maybe it is just the way I attempt to write them, but I really haven't gotten the hang of this. A few weeks ago, I began working on a MONSTER blog post- one to sum up the past year of photography (since I have been bad about updating this). I got through 3 different subjects, and worked on it for about 5 hours... and then it just... disappeared. Poof!

So here I am again, taking another stab at blogging. I know I can do it!

I am focusing this summer on my photography and building a reputation for myself. I have been taking pictures for a while, but I need to establish my business. I just completed a Business of Photography course, and have recently been watching many videos on business and marketing. They all (well, most of them, anyway) agree on one thing: Social Media is where it's at. So my plans are to expand myself online.

So far, my Facebook has the most attention, because it's easiest for me to update and keep track of. Check it out!

Let's see where we can go from here...

Making it short for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment