Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blog?

So I wrote about a paragraph about how difficult it is for me to start things, then my internet browser shut off on me. Go figure. Essentially, I was summing up how I don't exactly know how to keep a blog, or what I should write about, but I will do my very best. This blog is my "website" until I actually get a website up and running. I am being very picky with my work and I'm not going to get the site up until I'm totally sure of everything. :) As of now, I need to find my company name- I don't want to be called "Alexandra Brandl Photography." I also need to SHOOT MORE! Anyone want to do a shoot with me? Let me know! Well, adios for now. I will be posting photos on here soon =]


2 comments:

  1. me! mee! pick me! I would love to do a shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's shoot! :)

    And what's wrong with "Alexandra Brandl Photography"?

    - AH

    ReplyDelete